- Chaos [FAQ] alliance forces were defeated. Order [NaH] forces now control guard post: North Guard Post.
- The attack of North Guard Post [FAQ] has started!
- Chaos [FAQ] alliance forces were defeated. Order [NaH] forces now control guard post: Crossroads.
- The attack of Crossroads [FAQ] has started!
- Renegades [GL] alliance forces were defeated. Chaos [FAQ] forces now control guard post: Rheos South Guardtower.
- The attack of Rheos South Guardtower [GL] has started!
- Crossroads [FAQ] has been protected successfully.
- The attack of Crossroads [FAQ] has started!
- Order [NaH] alliance forces were defeated. Chaos [FAQ] forces now control guard post: Rheos East Guard Post.
- The attack of Rheos East Guard Post [NaH] has started!
- Renegades [GL] alliance forces were defeated. Chaos [FAQ] forces now control guard post: North Guard Post.
- The attack of North Guard Post [GL] has started!
- Renegades [GL] alliance forces were defeated. Chaos [FAQ] forces now control guard post: Crossroads.
- The attack of Crossroads [GL] has started!
- Renegades [GL] alliance forces were defeated. Chaos [FAQ] forces now control guard post: Ravenna Guard Post.
- The attack of Ravenna Guard Post [GL] has started!
- The warriors of the Order alliance have succesfully protected their capital. The battle for Quintar has ended!
- The battle of Quintar has started! The Defence crystal is placed near the bridge of the Empire capital (in the war projection of the world, with loot).
- Team Tournament: The winners are Thecatch & Fess
- The gate to the Team Tournament opened in Altair. 10 minutes before fighting starts.
2.9 It is forbidden to use "eyes" for scouting any area. An "eye" shall be considered any ghost or player without any value, located in a strategic or important area snooping on other players or NPC's.
Punishment: "Eye" will be teleported to Altair. Warning or up to 500 horse dung to the one of your own characters.
1) Progress bars:
- progress bars targeted on you have been disabled;
- combatant's progress bars will show casts only.
2) Reinar has started buying decorations.
3) Fixed Chameleon shroud's dexterity bonus (+20).
4) The amount of resources required for the customizable houses has been reduced 3x.
Season 2020/2021 on Ultima Online server UORPG is officially started!
1) All of the players can get Free Premium Account for one month! Details : here Action will last till 30th November 2020.
2) Autumn autoevent have been started. By killing all monsters you have a chance to summon Infernal Terror, killing it, you will get valuable loot, also Inferno Armor parts and Mustang of Dawn.
3) Server has been switched to winter time and winter schedule. It means that in countries, where was no time transfer (Russia) - events will take the same time as before. In countries - where time was switched to winter time (Ukraine, Latvia) - all events will take place one hour earlier.
4) Base protection of Inferno armor parts has been increased.
5) Overseas merchants will continue buying crops until November 8th.
1) Holy ingots, Cursed logs, Holy sets and Desert Oclock have been added to the Reinar's shop. It will be much more profitable to buy ingots than made armor, so that it makes sense to do the quests (line of bulk orders) for the ability to forge Holy.
2) Holy and Cursed deposits can drop from level 2 bosses (Wywern, Lord of Shadows, Lord of Winter, Skeletal Dragon). The probability of dropping a deposit in Wywern is twice as high as in the other bosses.
3) Increased the damage of the ability of the Skeletal Dragon.
4) An additional 5% bonus to damage to mobs has been added to the Legendary sets.
5) At the end of the Fire Island dungeon, Asylum Keeper has appeared .
6) PvP in the zone of siege in the peaceful projection of the world will end at 22:00.
7) 15 seconds after receiving harm (damage, curse) you will not be able to open doors, gates, and also lock / unlock items in the house.
UORPG Summer 2020 Update
1) Decorations has been added to the loot in the world: several hundred of items designed to decorate their homes. Items drop everywhere: in dungeon chests, from mobs in other locations, on islands, in treasures. Items in different places are different. Thanks to MapToBckuu for preparing the update.
Decoration drop from mobs is 50% more with Premium and 2 times more with Premium+.
2) Overseas merchants arrived to Altair. In their land, there has been a crop failure and they are buying up food from local farmers. You can find seeds in all monsters drop. Seeds can be locked down with key on the territory of your house, then the harvest will start to grow.
You need to check the seedings. Plants need watering, you can buy special barrel for wattering from Provisioner, fill it with water (in any pond) and water the garden. You can level of the water by clicking on the sprouts. You can use any healing potions to get rid from them, such potions have insecticidal properties.
If you wont follow your garden plants will lose their lives, and you will get less doubloons from overseas merchants for your harvest, or the plant will dry up completely.
Collected harvest you should sell to overseas merchants on Altair, you will get doubloons for that. The quantity of recieved doubloons depends on the demand for products (blueberries will cost more than potatoes) and the value of the variety (widespread, rare or unique). For doubloons from overseas merchants you can bargain the following goods:
— Overseas Merchant's Box, can contain Enchant scrolls, information about deposits, artifacts, also Llama of Witch Hunter which gives 30 protection against all types of magic;
— Hammer of Doom - the most powerful hammer in the game, has a chance to stun the enemy (like the Hammer of the Dwarf King)
— King's of Dead Book - the best book of necromancy on the server;
— Bow of Equality - great bow with a dispel effect on arrow hits.
Parameters of the items above can be changed in the coming year.
You will be able to find seeds in monster drop till an end of the summer. Overseas merchants will stay on Altair until 14th September.
3) The ogre will exchange letters until June 15th.